Saturday, October 2, 2010

Starting out

walking through an empty place leaves one's mind soaring with questions. Do you ever feel that way? The more you are at ease, the more your mind isn't.
life is a crazy roller coaster, and we are the one's controlling our speed through our decisions.

staring out, i'm just me. nothing more special than any other person, although at times, yes, i do act like it.
i don't like to use capitals, obviously. i'm a very artistic person.
tomatoes make me suuuper sick, i'm a health nut, and i have so much to learn.

everyday i learn more. my life is my roller coaster. 20x faster than it should be. i guess its almost superficial, at times. i act like a stuck up; indifferent. God is constantly showing me more than ever right now.
i feel he's pulling me closer.
so there, i s'pose that's all you really need to know.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, love!
    Looking forward to reading your thoughts :)
    hope you'll check mine out as well. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was time...
    haha.
    oh,you know it! (:

    ReplyDelete