Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my brother.

So, i have this brother.
i dunno. we're real close.
this is him. my role model, so as to say. :]
i really enjoy his company.
makes me wish i was as fun as him.
oh, and i'm super jealous of his abilities; superpowers.

i'll kill any girl who hurts him. haha. yeah, he's my best friend. i really don't know wat i'd do without him.
maybe die of depression. serious depression. so...i'll have to definitely die before him.
he's always so caring. helpful. he's helped me thru SO much. even though, i'm pretty stubborn and always think i'm right....so i get into trouble i could've easily avoided.
i miss him so much. come back soon. i miss you.
annnnd, i practically think you are the best.
thank you for always being there for me...
i love you, michael

p.s.
us girls are sneaky. careful.
love my bro bro.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate, my darling for I have felt much the same way about my own dear brother :)
    good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....brothers are the best...Ahhh

    ReplyDelete